Featured hotels in Nice
Nice hotels - where to stay
Nice, where the warm waves of the sea slowly rolled on a luxury marina, where the day and night happy people are strolling along the Promenade des Anglais and where the life seems brighter and richer, is a dream of many people.
What to do and what to see
It will depend on many factors whether you like this city but it leaves nobody indifferent.
Modern Nice can be divided into several districts:
• the old town – the concentration of narrow streets with the most expensive restaurants and shops. You will find the main historical attractions here – the Cathedral of St. Reparata, Saint-François Square, the Senate and the Governor's Palace;
• Hill Simiez will appeal to you if you like the pompous architecture and art nouveau;
• the quarters built during the second half of the nineteenth - early twentieth centuries represent the modern part of the city, planned, built and is already quite ‘frenchified’;
• the outskirts of Nice include the residential areas with a common life and are worth visiting for the beaches located nearby.
Where to stay
Each of the districts has its advantages. If you want to be in the heart of the vibrant and colorful tourist life look for the areas of the old town and the seafront. It is here where the restaurants, shops and the main places of interest are located. If you prefer peace and quiet then consider the options on the outskirts or even outside the city. There you can look for a quiet and romantic villa overlooking the vineyards, endless sea and green hills.
Given the fact that most of the beaches are located outside the city limits this accommodation option is the most convenient if you prefer just a beach holiday.
If you do not want to be disappointed in the service and quality of rooms then pay your attention to the hotel chains or those hotels that have earned good reviews. You are always welcome in the Radisson Blu – a luxury hotel right on the Promenade des Anglais with panoramic sea views. A night here will cost about 225 Euro but the comfort, exquisite French cuisine and impeccable service are worth it. Villa Rivoli is suitable for a beach holiday. Historic interior, balconies that overlook a small garden and quite available prices allow you to enjoy the city and its beauties to the full.
How to choose the best hotel
Nice and its hotels will become the most pleasant memory if you will make the right choice.
• to compare the hotel prices in Nice among the best reservation systems and select the best rates;
• review of up to date and reliable information about the hotels and services;
• to compare the hotels you like;
• no hidden fees and charges for the reservation;
• detailed descriptions and honest reviews.
We guarantee you a good stay at a fair price! Compare prices on ClickToTrip and enjoy your holiday in Nice!